Looking for the best liquid fertilizer for your outdoor plants? Opulent Iron is perfect for you! It is a 7.315% liquid fertilizer developed to quickly green up your plants. Until Opulent Iron, you would be hard pressed to find an iron fertilizer that worked without showing toxicity, especially with a dilution rate that is very low, at 4 fluid ounces per gallon of water. A low dilution rate with a high iron percentage simply means more product for you. Opulent Iron is systemic. This means you only need a little to see results quickly. In contrast, other products require a high usage rate and results can take a week or more.
Applying liquid fertilizer will help move iron ions systemically throughout the plant allowing the plant to quickly take in large amounts of iron which is why results are seen within a short timeframe.
Additional Benefits Include:
- A fast-acting systemic fertilizer
- For lawns: A low dilution rate of 4 fluid ounces in one gallon of water covers 1,000 sq ft.
- For plants: only 2 fluid ounces in one gallon of water for plants
- Aids in increasing root surface area
- Keep the greenness of your lawn/plants longer
- Aids in acquiring sufficient amounts of iron to meet physiological demands while also staying below toxicity levels.
- Helps in lateral root formation.